Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mizzou Spirit

Nothing is more comfortable than a men's t-shirt or sweatshirt. The sleeves are looser, the build is more free-flowing in the tummy region, and the sizes are bigger. (A women's small is more like a men's x-small, etc.)

So when I heard that one of my closest friends was heading to the University of Missouri in the fall, I immediately got on the hunt for a cheap, comfortable piece of spirit wear that I can make use of even when I'm at Western Washington University (where I'll be attending).

I settled on this Old Navy men's t-shirt. I knew that because it was only left in small, it would still be loose and comfortable on me.

But I'm not a fan of t-shirts... The sleeves can look bulky under outerwear and they're just not as comfortable to me as tank tops are.

So I simply took a pair of scissors to it. It was only $5, so why not?

Viola! A comfy, cheap way to show my support.
I think it turned out pretty well. Do any of you share my aversion to t-shirts?

No comments:

Post a Comment